NiteWhite ACP Whitening gel is the leading whitening gel that combines patented Calcium Phosphate technology with the proven effectiveness of Potassium Nitrate. This naturally fills microscopic defects in the tooth surface, smooths the enamel and increase surface gloss. Creating a beautiful NiteWhite smile.
NiteWhite leads other whitening gels with its innovative line of effective, high viscosity, very-low sensitivity tooth whitening gels formulated exclusively for use in a patented dual barrel syringe.
The advanced dual barrel syringe features two chambers -- one isolates a powerful and stabilized Carbamide Peroxide plus Hydrogen Peroxide formula; the second chamber contains an activation gel with soothers, conditioners and desensitizers added. The gel is administered through an auto-mixing nozzle, precisely at the time of use for peak performance and maximum tooth whitening results, nothing works faster or better! NiteWhite whitening gels will give you that sparkling smile youve always wanted.
Nitewhite ACP product Highlights
- NiteWhite 10% whitening gels comes with 3 syringes per pack and Patient Instructions.
- All percentages have a great tasting mild mint flavor
- NiteWhite 10% can be used overnight or for 2 to 4 hours during the day.
- NiteWhite ACP (amorphous calcium phosphate) features maximum sensitivity relief formula - Try it today!
- All bleaching gel is stored in a climate controlled environment to ensure maximum results and longevity!
- NEW Sleek Syringe Design, helps control each application of whitening gel.
- Each pack contains: 3 x 2.4 ml dual barrel whitening syringes, plus mixing tips.
- 9 Applications
- Zero Sensitivity Formula.